When the love falls





When the love falls – Inspired by When the love falls by Yiruma

When the love falls,
As i walk pass the dessert of love,
I wasn’t expecting much as i have learn love will come to me eventually,

So...
When the love falls,
It'll hit hard, that it will hurt me and will eat me bit by bit
Love is the only thing in life i cannot avoid
I keep falls in love that hurt

When the love falls,
To those who believe...
Be strong cause it will definitely hurt
Stand still as the pain will go away
And you’ll learn it’ll stays
The pain and the love that flies away

but...
Eventually, someone who will always meant for you will come,
and make all the pain goes away,
the one who'll bring the joy again to your life,
show you how love suppose to be,
love is not pain, love is simply...
patience, honor and understanding 


I love you mr. fiancee

Comments

Waaaa~ congrats :> Hehe nervous tak?
Huhuhu...
funny, coz aku gelak je sepanjang majlis pernikahan ...
I have no idea why

Popular posts from this blog

My P.O.V - Shontelle her T-shirt song?

...there goes my chance (yg entah ke berapa kali)

14teen going 15teen