finally...

So, finally i did make a change for my blog ... Ahah!

I guess i don't really enjoy studying all the way ... hahaha ... must get myself some interruption to boost the lame study spirit ... wut? after all we still in the 3rd day of raya, aite? So, the raya mood is still on the higher level.

Now, i have to continue...adios!

but by the way, the changes will keep on going to ensure my blog grow up together2 with me =D wink*~
But still the old entry (the entry that show on how not-so-grow-up me) will remain...it will be the most valuable moment i had together along my way since i'd created this blog...it's fun never shame ... Anything you do back then, let it remain coz u wouldn't know how it will turn your life's up in the future =D
It might bring laugh when you feel sad and make you evaluate yourself and change you into a better person, right???

RIGHT!!!!! huhu

So, buhbye =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My P.O.V - Shontelle her T-shirt song?

...there goes my chance (yg entah ke berapa kali)

When the love falls