just a little bit

i know that its late
and maybe i shouldn't be so into you

its just that tonight
i'm so taken i've fallen for you

when i look in your eyes i can see

a million possibilities

and i know you'll be leaving me soon

but tonight....


come a little bit closer

let me hold you baby
i will be good to you

and we can try to forget tomorrow

make it last forever tonight


So if you must go

know that i'll be missing you, wishing you closer

so lets make the most of this moment together we never forget

and its breaking my heart cause i know

that tomorrow you'll be miles away

and i catch myself wanting so much more
tonight...come closer


So if you leaving me now

baby i don't know how i will ever get over you

because you open my eyes to this love that's inside
oh,baby,baby
don't ever leave me....



p/s: glad to know i'm missing someone =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...there goes my chance (yg entah ke berapa kali)

My P.O.V - Shontelle her T-shirt song?

Gabai dalam kenangan (^________^)